Kiraly has won 100 over caps for his country and is most well known for playing for Crystal Palace between 2004-2007 in England. Now playing for Haladas in his home land, the goalkeeper has become a fan favorite throughout his career for his personality and adherence to wearing rather natty tracksuit bottoms while playing.
Hungary head coach Bernd Storck expressed his happiness over Karley’s achievement, said, “I have always told him that age isn’t important for me.
“I don’t care if a player is young or old, he has to be good, Gabor is good. He is outstanding.
“He radiates confidence and is a goalkeeper with incredible aura and charisma. He will help us be successful at the Euros.”
- Euro 2016 preview Italy vs Sweden: Master class Italian defense eyeing to stop Zlatan
- Euro 2016 preview England vs Wales: Firing Welsh targeting victory
- Euro 2016 France vs Albania: Les Bleus look to gain progress from Group A
- Euro 2016 preview Russia vs Slovakia : Both needs win to keep hopes alive
- Euro 2016 : Ronaldo blasts 'small mentality' Iceland after minnows made historic draw